We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages, including annual bonus, project award, and Employee Share Incentive Plan as long-term incentive. In addition to standard social insurance, Ark employees are entitled to complementary benefits, such as annual physical exam, commercial medical insurance, team building and holiday gifts.
As a fast-growing biotech company, Ark invests various resources to talent development. Employees are encouraged to participate in trainings to acquire new knowledges, skills, and experiences.
If you like to work with a team with passion and entrepreneurship, you are the right person to join us!
1. Review all kinds of technical documents related to products (such as application materials, process documents, verification/confirmation documents, risk assessment documents, etc.);
2. Follow up the production process of the products and confirm the compliance of the entrusted party's production and inspection process;
3. Make entrustment contracts and quality agreements with the agent to ensure reasonable division of labor and clear responsibilities between the company and the agent;
4. Evaluate the agent's research and development conditions, production conditions (or other business conditions, such as storage conditions, transportation conditions, inspection conditions, etc.), technical level and quality management, and confirm the agent's conditions and ability to accept the commission;
5. Evaluation and approval of suppliers related to the product;
6. Evaluate and investigate product related quality events (such as change, deviation, OOS, nonconforming product handling, quality complaints, recall, rework, etc.) to provide evaluation basis for final approval;
7. Assist to complete product release audit and provide audit basis for final approval;
8. Other tasks assigned by the leader.
1. The quality manager shall have at least 5 years working experience in drug production or drug quality management; Quality supervisor should have at least 3 years working experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing or pharmaceutical quality management.
2. Experience in r&d, production and analysis of innovative drugs is preferred;
3. Familiar with domestic and foreign drug registration regulations and GMP regulations.
1. responsible for research activities related to biology, and formulate appropriate experimental plans through literature review and communication with superiors；
2. As project representative or leader, coordinate and execute projects within time and quality requirements, able to communicate effectively both internally and externally；
3. Independently analyze, interpret, summarize and compile data, and maintain appropriate experimental records and documents；
4. Cooperate with other departments to promote the progress of new projects；
5. Good at finding and solving problems encountered in the laboratory, writing experimental reports in Both Chinese and English, and preparing materials related to patent application
6. Training researcher/associate researcher;
7. Complete other tasks assigned by supervisor。
1. Master degree or above, major in biology (molecular, cellular, neurological, immunological, etc.), pharmacy or medical related；
2. Strong autonomy, curiosity, fast learning ability, good communication skills, love laboratory work, strong hands-on ability, team work spirit；
3. Have experience in cell culture, PCR, ELISA, molecular cloning, etc., or can master these skills after short-term training；
4. Experience in drug screening is preferred.
1. Responsible for medical feasibility analysis of products, and participate in setting up product research and development strategies;Collect relevant domestic and foreign information and literature in the field of new drugs, track and analyze research progress at home and abroad, understand the progress trend of the field, provide medical science expertise input for RESEARCH and development projects, support and guide the direction of research and development；
2. Provide medical support for clinical trial reports, summary documents, investigator manuals and other medical related documents；
3. Conduct professional medical communication with KOL and medical experts at home and abroad, interpret the efficacy and safety information of internal and external products；
4. Write IND related medical and drug treatment documents for drug registration application.
5. Ensure accurate translation of IND and NDA application documents；
6. Plan and implement publication and clinical communication strategies in coordination with the Department of Commerce, and provide input to key external reports；
7. Other tasks assigned by leaders.
1. Major in medicine or pharmacy, master degree or above in clinical medicine is preferred;
2. At least 2 years clinical research experience in pharmaceutical company or CRO or at least 2 years clinical practice experience in clinical medical institution;
3. Have the ability of comprehensive application of interdisciplinary knowledge, master the business process of drug clinical development and GCP regulations and requirements;
4. Good communication skills and teamwork skills;
5. Fluent in Both Oral and written English and Chinese, familiar with office software.
1.Plan medical writing support activities and timeline;
2.Plan and manage medical writing resource;
3.Drive project-level document review and approval processes;
4.Mentor junior medical writers;
5.Identify opportunities of process improvement;
6.Create prototype documents or templates as needed;
7.Contribute to department or functional initiatives ;
8.Define and establish function related standard operating procedures and quality standard;
1.Excellent writing skills in Chinese and English;
2.Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint;
3.Able to lead project-level medical writing support;
4.Deep knowledge in regulatory document requirements;
5.A master's degree with 2+ relevant experience is expected;
6.Training background in a life science field or willing to learn new knowledge in drug development and life science ;
7.Able to make significant contributions to department initiatives, such as creating prototype documents or templates.
1.Perform sample testing, method development, and optimization. Provide technical guidance to CRO’s method development and problem solving；
2.Assure the development is science-driven, phase appropriate, and risk-based analytical development strategies to support development projects；
3.Review analytical methods, stability protocols & reports, method validation protocols and reports；
4.Develop timelines, identify critical analytical issues and work with the team to achieve the project objectives.
1.Bachelor or Master with pharmaceutical or related degree. At least 3-5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry. Title may change based on candidate qualification；
2.Good communication and scientific/technical writing skills；
3.Ability to work independently and collaboratively, in a fast-paced, team environment consisting of internal and external team members；
4.Excellent planning, organization and time management skills including the ability to support and prioritize multiple projects；
5.Knowledge and hands on experience in analytical method development and validation for various pharmaceutical dosage forms；
6.Familiar with method development of HPLC/UPLC, LC-MS, assay, dissolution, Karl Fischer titration, GC, etc；
7.Experience with CMC documentation writing, and regulatory submission for IND/NDA or ANDA；
8.Good understanding of cGMP guidelines, and ICH guidelines.
1.Operate in collaboration with study personnel to provide input to study protocol, perform sample size calculation, develop randomization schedule, write/review Reporting Analysis Plan, and write/review Statistical Analysis Report;
2.Participate in peer-review of work products from other statistical colleagues;
3.Oversee the process and quality of statistical work contracted out to CRO or research collaborator;
4.Collaborate with data management in the planning and implementation of data quality assurance plans;
5.Perform statistical programming to validate the results produced by CRO or to meet internal need of data analysis (e.g. for publication, or for optimizing assumptions for study design).
1.Educated to at least master level in Statistics, Math or equivalent;
2.Positive working attitude
3.Knowledge of statistical theories and application
4.Knowledge of statistical tools such as SAS, nQuery, PASS, East
5.Self-management skills with a focus on deliverables
6.At least 8 years’ experience in pharmaceutical company or Clinical Research Organization (CRO) as a biostatistician or programmer
7.Knowledge of early drug development and therapeutic areas such as respirology and infectious diseases.
1. Formulated regional organizational structure, promotion plan and financial budget according to the requirements of the company, and effectively monitored the implementation
2. Make access plans and promote the access of products;
Customer management and brand management:
1. Visited key customers regularly and delivered key product information
2. Visit key customers and ensure the safe operation of products in key hospitals;
3. Plan, participate in and promote professional promotion activities in the region to establish a good interactive mechanism;
4. Ensure regional activities meet company compliance requirements;
1. Understand the company's strategy, develop work goals and promotion plans, motivate team members to achieve the company's goals;
2. Cultivate the team spirit of mutual assistance and cooperation in line with the company culture;
3. Lead, coach, assist and train team members, establish an effective talent selection and incentive mechanism, and create a high performance culture;
4. Conducted performance management, career development guidance and recruitment for team members.
1.At least 5 years sales experience in pharmaceutical industry;1. Bachelor degree or above;Major in medicine/pharmacy/marketing is preferred;
2.Have a broad vision, and have a certain understanding of the development and changes of the pharmaceutical industry;
3.Keen insight and flexible thinking, good at finding different ways to capture market opportunities;
4.Good at integrating resources to promote the realization of business goals;
5.Good at motivating and coaching subordinates to improve team work motivation and efficiency;Good cross-functional communication skills and teamwork spirit;
6.have passion and self-drive, willing to accept challenges;Continue to drive high performance with goal orientation;
7.Good sales skills and key account management ability;Good at learning in order to improve their ability.
1. Dynamic collection and analysis of market information (including competitive products) related data;
2. Assist the marketing director to formulate the marketing strategy for new products;
3. Promote the pre-marketing preparation of new products, including packaging design of new products, pre-marketing activity plan determination, marketing training materials and academic promotion materials preparation, etc.;
4. Establish and maintain national and regional expert networks related to pharmacy, clinical and hospital management to lay a good foundation for the launch and market promotion of new products;
5. Support and organize national and regional academic activities;
6. Other tasks assigned by the company.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in clinical medicine, pharmacy or related;
At least 3 years successful working experience in sales/regional market in pharmaceutical industry;
3. Ability Requirements:
(1) Strong learning ability, logical thinking ability, clear objectives, market sensitivity and analytical ability;
(2) Strong leadership and execution ability;
(3) Have rich experience in management and coordination;
(4) Have clear written and oral expression ability, good at active and positive communication;
(5) Have the ability to work independently and good team spirit.
1. Assist to maintain good communication with existing shareholders, potential investors and research analysts, continuously promote the company's stock story and support the maintenance of the company's market value;
2. Support the company's capital market decisions and transaction execution such as refinancing and listing in multiple places;
3. Assist in communication with regulatory authorities such as exchanges, and regular/irregular information disclosure, including but not limited to annual reports, semi-annual reports, business progress announcements, press conferences, etc.;
4. Assist the board of directors, shareholders' meeting and other work related to corporate governance;
5. Analyzed companies in the same industry and paid attention to the capital market announcements and trends of companies in the same industry;
6. Coordinated the management to attend relevant pharmaceutical industry investment and financing summits and investor meetings;
7. Assist in the maintenance of enterprise wechat/website/other public platforms;
8. Other work support related to the company's capital market strategy.
1. Bachelor degree or above in finance, economics or related majors;
2. At least 6 years working experience in investor relations (Hong Kong, US or A-share listed companies), investment banking, investment and financing or related capital market;
3. Familiar with the investment and financing business process, regulatory requirements and other professional knowledge of listed companies;
4. Good communication skills in Chinese and English, efficient project execution ability, meticulous, serious, responsible, good team spirit, coordination ability, result-oriented work attitude;
5. Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills, used for financial modeling, analysis and making investor presentation documents.
1. Responsible for internal and external coordination and management of clinical projects of the company;
2. Responsible for the guidance and teaching of new and junior staff；
3. Support clinical project manager to establish, set up, maintain and update clinical research related electronic system;
4. Support the maintenance, inspection and verification of master documents of clinical research projects;
5. Support cross-departmental collaboration required for clinical research programs;
6. Support clinical supervision related to clinical research projects when necessary;
7. Be responsible for other work assigned by superior.
1. Master degree or above in health, medicine or other related disciplines;
2. At least 10 years related working experience in pharmaceutical company or CRO, familiar with Chinese and ICH GCP clinical trial regulations;
3. Experience in working with Marketing Department, registration department and other departments is preferred;
4. Able to travel as required;
5. English as a working language
6. Ditch coordination ability, strong pressure resistance;
7. Proficient in various office software.